cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shazia_K

nhanken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello Shazia,

My plan was renewed on Oct 26th but currently I'm see the 12GB, unlimited province wide talk and global texting for $120 per 90 days, which is the same price as what I'm paying for 6GB. Is it possible if you could help me switch over to the new plan? Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chanel93 you will need to send the moderator team a private message to get that assistance.  You can read how to do that here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Chanel93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning! I usually go through with auto pay but that option has not been working lately! I think it had something with me not being paid at the same time as the renewal.. I paid it today and it showed an error so I clicked submit again and it charged me twice by the looks of it! Are you able to help me out?😃😃

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @srlawren

Thank you for following up! 

The issue has been resolved this morning 🙂 

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Pop.  You've picked an odd thread to reply to here but none-the-less.  How long ago did you port in your phone number from a previous provider?  Have you received a text that the port completed?  You should typically expect the process to take up to about 3 hours transferring from another mobile provider, or several business days if transferring a number from a VoIP or home phone service.  If you've waited that long, try rebooting your phone and testing again.  If it's still not working, your port could be stuck, and you should use the two links at the bottom of this reply to learn how to find and private message a moderator for assistance.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi Please can u help, I can not receive any calls or message, but I can call and text. Just activated account today. Thx Ivan

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Also just an FYI if you need help from one of the mods, naming your thread by their name won't get their attention.

Two ways to get their attention, either tag them in the thread @Shazia_K, or send them a priovate message.

If you choose the private message option include phone number, Koodo account number, full name on Koodo account and SIM number. It might take a few hours for them to get back to you, it's a really busy time right now.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@nhanken Mods are super busy right now, but there is a great thread to help existing customers change their plan.  I'm thinking in your case though it wouldn't take effect until your next renewal.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/For-existing-customers-How-to-switch-to-th...

Need Help? Let's chat.