cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing data with the same account without tethering!

Emadarnous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I have 2 sims number under the same account. I need to share data between them without have both lines with me. Is there a way for that?

i read through Canada government website that every service provider are obligated to provide this service , data sharing for their customers.

your advice is highly appreciated

emad

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Emadarnous  are you sure you have two sims under same account?  as mentined PM only allows 1 sim per account.  

Emadarnous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I have 2 sims number under the same account. I need to share data between them without have both lines with me. Is there a way for that?

i read through Canada government website that every service provider are obligated to provide this service , data sharing for their customers.

your advice is highly appreciated

emad

edit combinedby mimmo as was duplicate thread

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

to add some more,  you can only have one sim number/phone number per account.  each new line requires an new email address.  

Often you will find teh rates of two plans at pm is far cheaper than a family plan with rogers/bell/telus.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Emadarnous 

Not possilbe with Public mobile to share data between two SIM cards/plans.  There are NO family sharing data plans with Public mobile.  

Need Help? Let's chat.