cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended

Priceshawnr
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I have 3 seperate cell's set up. 2 are linked to one CC and the other is seperate.

All payments happened as they should but to of the phones say they are suspened.

I have restarted the phones and confirmened with my CC that they payments happened. The phones all recieved TXT's sayinf the payments wqent through.

I have been 2 days (three at midnight tonight) with 2 kids who can't use thier phones... I need help please.

Shawn

Edit moved from lounge for better viability by mimmo

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try the lost stolen trick Self-serve-> plans and addons_>lost stolen and toggle it for a couple minutes.

Also if you can post a screenshot of the payment history of the affected accounts that might help. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Priceshawnr wrote:

I have 3 seperate cell's set up. 2 are linked to one CC and the other is seperate.

All payments happened as they should but to of the phones say they are suspened.

I have restarted the phones and confirmened with my CC that they payments happened. The phones all recieved TXT's sayinf the payments wqent through.

I have been 2 days (three at midnight tonight) with 2 kids who can't use thier phones... I need help please.

Shawn

First send a private message to @CS_Agent and explain in as much detail as possible what has happened.  Then if you can repost this in Getting Started thread, you might be able to get some of the more experienced users who have more technical know how to assist you much quicker.  Good luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.