cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage

B_R
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else experiencing a service outage? Mine began yesterday and is overlapping into today, I'm not able to use my cellular data. 

12 REPLIES 12

B_R

Just got service back, just had to restart my phone *head desk*. Thank you all for your help 🙂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Please let us know if you manage to get data service back and what did you do to have it back (or not).

As you have available data and service is active it should work?!?

Could try your SIM in another phone just to eliminate potential hardware problem.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You turned on data? 🙂 Has anything changed with the phone? You can call and text?

B_R

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, I'm going to wait till later today when I have some more time and look into the issue slightly further in terms of hardware on my end. If I can't figure it out then I will submit a ticket. Cheers!

B_R

I have a few more things to check later today but I probably will be opening a ticket

B_R

Yes, I do have available data, and my plan is active. At work right now, but I will try restarting my phone and reinserting the SIM later today.

B_R

It shows that I have over 2 GB left

B_R

Totally understand, went through that headache a couple weeks ago. Yes, my account is active.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

When was your last renewal if it worked on friday and saturday for you I don't think it would be bc of the PM outage and autopay issues. So may be out of data, check all those suggestions and if nothing works, open a ticket.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Could you confirm that you do have available data on your plan or add-on?

Try rebooting your phone. Remove/insert SIM.

No issues with service in GTA...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Look for mentions of data under my data & add-ons. If not shown then you've used your data.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@B_R   If you login to My Account, is it showing Account status Active?  Just want to make sure you didn't get caught with Autopay Failure

Need Help? Let's chat.