cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve account locked

RoseY
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My account password isn't working tried resetting but when you click the link says timelimit expired?

Now it has locked my account can a mod please assist.

12 REPLIES 12

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ryannewman

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Also, this is a public forum, so please edit your post to remove your phone number.

ryannewman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon,

My name is Ryan Newman and I have been a Public Mobile client for about 8 months. My phone number is 2892338356

Last month, i deregistered my credit card, and went one month without using PM. Within two weeks, the selfserve app disappeared from my phone, and my profile seemed to be deactivated.

When i try to log in to pay for my minutes, it says my email is not registered. When i try to create a new profile, it says one already exists for my email. 

Please let me know the next steps to be able to access my profile and pay for my monthly bill.

Cheers
Ryan

Jaybeaudin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have the same issue how do I get my account unlocked.

RoseY

Finally got it reset by Anime

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
It's a common bug mod will look after you tomorrow morning hopefully

RoseY

I went through reset password/verification again and PM does eventually send Email link to reset but there is a long delay and once again says timelimit expired...no idea why they make it so difficult just to reset password.

Anyways sent mod private message hopefully will be fixed tomorrow.

canucks4life

Nsk143
Usually when you can't reset password then account get locked out. Only mod can fix account related issues. But try it out maybe works for you.

RoseY

Hopefully it will let me try reset password again later really need it unlocked tonight.

SD08

I believe it's a relatively short time, maybe an hour.  Do not delay at all when you receive a reset message, as it has likely already been counting down by the time it gets to you.

RoseY

How long do you have to reset the password before exceeding timelimit?

SD08

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any reply from the mods.  Be sure your e-mail notifications are turned on for receipt of private messages in your community account.

Need Help? Let's chat.