cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking data without expiry

chordy90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a SIM card online and now have it, but the prices are higher than my former carrier.  Freedom mobile charged me 30/month per month for unlimited talk, text and data, but you guys would charge me $33/month for just 3gb data for 3months.  I had previously read a post about your services which said you do offer non-monthly (true) prepaid plans with data withou....  Do you still offer any services like this, and if so, where can I find additional information?  Otherwise, can you offer anything similar to what freedom offered me as a long-time customer?

Edit:  I reviewed your addons, and it does appear that I may be able to get data without expiry via addons; however, it also appears that I would have to additionally pay for the service (which starts at $25/3 months). Is this the case, and would I also need to pay the monthly service fee in addition to the addon fee to keep a data plan only, without expiry?

4 REPLIES 4

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
Hi @chordy90,
In order to be able to use the data add-on ($30/GB that doesn't expire, as previously mentioned), you need to have an active account.
The minimum cost for this currently is $54/90 days for unlimited text (minus $6 if you enable autopay).
It is NOT possible to pay only the basic fee of $25/90 days, you HAVE to choose at least one option out of talk, text or data.

Hope this makes it clearer!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Check out fido they have\used to have a data only plan for 15$/month

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The data that is included with the plans always expire on renewal.  The only data that doesn't expire is the add-on data. It's very expensive at $30 or gig.  

If you are looking for truly non expiring data, I only know of Tbaytel that offers it.  Their data is 3G only and costs around $7 or gig.  

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are talking about signing up new account, then you are seeing what is paying right now. They just changed the price and plan, many new things going on.  There is no promotion going on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.