cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot to moderator

sherri8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I need to send screenshot of a receipt to a moderator. Is there a number to send it to? Not sure how to send it either...lol   I did get the pic taken though  Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

@sherri8 

I'm happy it helped....yes mine is from a tablet so a little different but it got you there all the same!

sherri8

Hi Thank you ever so much. I was able to follow allow with your visible instructions. Mine was a bit different, but the same. I just hope they get the pic. Thank you again  Sherri

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sherri8 

Here's how you add a screenshot to your private message to a moderator....

Screenshot_20210325-141813~2.pngScreenshot_20210325-141607~2.pngScreenshot_20210325-142019~2.pngScreenshot_20210325-142201~2.png

sherri8

Hi  Thank you Everyone!  Newbie to cell phone 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@sherri8 wrote:

Hi I need to send screenshot of a receipt to a moderator. Is there a number to send it to? Not sure how to send it either...lol   I did get the pic taken though  Thank you

Hi @sherri8 what receipt would that be?  Did a moderator ask for that particular receipt?  If this is so, send the screenshot of the receipt to that moderator.

If you haven't submitted a ticket for the moderators, 

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

If you have any further questions, just ask

RosieR

sherri8

Hi  I was speaking with the moderator on desk top computer. I see  I needed to be contacting them on my phone. I hope they will see my message to them and write me back.  Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sherri8 : What receipt? Is this a voucher that didn't work? Did you try both the 611 service and the self-serve? If there were multiple sets of 12 digits, did you use the one called PIN?

The private messaging is very similar to this posting. Use the little camera icon above the text box.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @sherri8   Were you chatting with a moderator through Private Message?  If so, you can reply to them via private message and attach a screen shot.  If you have not contacted a moderator yet regarding your situation, you can open a dialogue via the chat button bottom right and follow the prompts to contact a moderator.  Once they contact you via private message, then you can reply and send them your screen shot. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sherri8  - Normally, all communication with moderators is initiated using SiMon (clicking on the chatbot icon on lower right).  however, if a moderator asked for it, you likely have a message from them in you inbox.  You should be able to respond from there.

Need Help? Let's chat.