cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM

nabil114
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering, if it is possible to get the tracking number. I work full-time and I am not usually at home, when the delivery happens. 

4 REPLIES 4

@NDesai wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@nabil114 if I remember correctly, SIM cards are shipped regular mail, without tracking.  

I believe they are shipped by x-press or priority mail. They do have tracking number on the label, but PM do not provide that tracking number to customers. 

+1.  I received an order a couple of weeks ago.  The only risk is the mail person delivering it to the wrong house.  Happens all the time with my mail. 

Public Mobile ships by Canada Post Xpresspost, although they have used Canada Post Priority and probably others in the past when there was a backlog of sim card orders.  There is a tracking number but Public Mobile won't provide it to you.  These sim cards are shipped no signature required meaning that they will just be left with your regular mail.

@srlawren wrote:

@nabil114 if I remember correctly, SIM cards are shipped regular mail, without tracking.  

I believe they are shipped by x-press or priority mail. They do have tracking number on the label, but PM do not provide that tracking number to customers. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.