cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Registration

Raziqi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I am registering a SIM but when it ass for SIM number and I add the number it gives me a message of not correct number even though I am entering the correct number after 30000.

anyone can help?

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Raziqi wrote:

Hi!

I am registering a SIM but when it ass for SIM number and I add the number it gives me a message of not correct number even though I am entering the correct number after 30000.

anyone can help?

thank you!

@Raziqi  - if that SIM card has never been used on a previous account try opening a tab in incognito mode to complete the activation of the SIM card.

Or, you could try to click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Raziqi 

Just in case clear your browser, reboot your device and try again. If you get the same result did you purchase the sim card brand new in the package? Did the sim card slip out easily or did you have to tug it on it to break it free from the card packaging? Contact customer support to doublecheck the sim card # for you and ask if they will credit your account (once created) the cost of a new sim card. Otherwise your only other option would be to return to the retailer you purchased it from and see if they are willing to exchange it.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Raziqi wrote:

Hi!

An error message can be shown if the wrong number has been entered, although I'm sure that you've already double checked. Otherwise, that SIM card number has already been used and you will need a new SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.