cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card

hkpigstoronto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

<span;>I purchased a SIM card from Public on Aug. 22, 2022.  The order # of which is 302952.  I received the SIM card on Aug. 29, 2022.  Today (Sept. 20), I received an email from Public that order 302952 is on the way to me.  Please note that this order has been fulfilled.  Please do not send another SIM card to me and charge me again.

10 REPLIES 10

MarieGee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes I also had the same thing happen

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah something seems off for sure, not only a glitch but the fact you received your sim within a week is something I haven't heard of in quite a long while?! Maybe they are improving shipping times and hopefully they resolve this email issue.

But why? If they're recent customers then they're wondering wth. I remember one of these names from a prior thread. So I say this is something legit that the company pulled another stupid stunt.

FrancoBarbiero - today - 1 post
JamesJurome - today - 1 post
MelonFanta - Sep 9 - 9 posts
Pickle13 - today - 1 post
AustinSeth - Aug 30 - 3 posts
jonold - today - 1 post
Amparo - today - 1 post
CPW - today - 1 post
Ashishg47 - today - 1 post
AzzySIM - today - 2 posts
Gina_W - Aug 25 - 1 post
Kendra3 - Sep 6 - 1 post
callumelsdon - Sep 18 - 4 posts
hkpigstoronto x2 - today - 1(2) post(s)
Srandall - today - 1 post

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Look at all the similar complaints.....all just joined today or a few days ago. 

Tragle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hkpigstoronto   Exact same scenario and same email I received today. Ignore it... it's a glitch as others have mentioned. My CC was not charged again.

@hTideGnow wrote:

no need tworry.  

Is that like a mix of a twerk and worry, a worry twerk @hTideGnow ?

Sorry, now I have visuals. 🙈

no need worry.  It is just a glitch and PM sent wrong emails to number of users.  Look like the order does not exist anyway.

Check your CC. If no charge, ignore the email

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You asked this already @hkpigstoronto ...did you mean to go to a private message with CSA?

See you other post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/SIM-card/td-p/879051

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So this is the bug of the day...I'm wondering if you ever got any kind of shipping email back when you ordered or when it was shipped. A thought is that emails had been queued up and suddenly released for some inexplicable reason.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hkpigstoronto 

It's very likely this was a glitch.

If your card has not been charged the amount for the SIM, when you receive it just keep it as a spare or use it as a referral for someone to come to public mobile and you'll both get rewarded!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.