cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Delivery

ShadowWarrior
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello everybody,

I ordered a new SIM card on the 4th because I lost mine in Europe last week. 

First time I purchased a SIM card I received it next day. Now it is the end of the 7th and I still did not receive anything.

Is this normal or is there any kind of delay going on?

Thank you for your help.

11 REPLIES 11

ShadowWarrior

My last quick update:

SIM card received and I activated it. Everything is working fine now.

ShadowWarrior

Just a quick update: 

SIM Card not delivered yet. Shipped from last Tuesday.

I ordered 2 in 3 weeks both came almost 3 business days
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShadowWarrior

I'm gonna check that too because it takes too long to receive a SIM card, I shipped it last Tuesday and I still didn't receive it. 

@sheytoon
Its a great must have item I will Google more details about it and will check if that will work in Canada as well but thx for sharing about it
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Speaking of SIM cards, there is a remotely programmable SIM, known as E-SIM. It can be used for any participating provider. Not sure if Canadian providers are looking into it or not.

No problem @ShadowWarrior
We are always here to help out others

ShadowWarrior

Thank you very much guys, for your replies. I'm gonna wait till next week.

On another note, I honestly think that it is about time for the SIM card system to be abolished. 

It would be great to have a generic chip where given a number you can activate your phone on the desired career. 

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @ShadowWarrior,

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your SIM card while traveling 😕

To answer your question, a SIM card delivery will usually take between 3-7 business days to arrive. So don't worry, I'm sure your SIM is on its way!

Let us know if you still haven't received it by the end of next week  Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

It's usually take 3 business days whenever I orders send a quick msg maybe mod can look into it

@Mary_M , @Shazia_K

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is usally 3-4 days.  i would message a mod with your order number and they can track it.  if you are in Victoira i have an extra i can give you for 5,  or when yours arrives....  Let the community know what city you are in and i am sure somemone might be able to help you out to get you going.

Need Help? Let's chat.