cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Cost

vneath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased Public Mobile SIM and have been using for little over 2 months, have yet to receive refund as promised by PM!

Was told if post concern here, someone would contact me to resolve situation.

2 REPLIES 2

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

From the SIM card thread: you need to send an email to rebate@publicmobile.ca to request your rebate. Include your SIM order number (from your order email) and the phone number you activated. I believe you have until the 18th of Nov to claim it, will be refunded to original form of payment.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi vneath,

I am assuming you are talking about the SIM reimbursement program. I think they have just been swamped dealing with activation issues from the new promo plan this month. I am definitely sure they will still honour your refund, but what I would do is perhaps hold up another 2 weeks or so when they have resolved all the activation issues from this month before submitting a request to one of the mods. If you send a request now, you'll run the risk of your request being buried anyway because they are dealing with much higher priority issues.

Instructions on how to submit a request is here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

tldr: Refund will probably still be honored, send a private message to mods in 2 weeks after this backlog support has cleared up and hopefully you profit!

Need Help? Let's chat.