cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SICKNTIRED OF NONEXISTANT SUPPORT AND WAITING EXCUSES

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

HERE IS THE STORY:

I PORTED TWO PHONES TO PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE.

I WAS UNDER THE UNDERSTANDING THAT I WOULD GET ONLY SERVICE VIA THE FORUMS HERE WITH PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE.

I NOW GET ZERO SERVICE WITH PUBLICNOSERICEMOBILE.

NOW I HAVE TWO ISSUES, ONE I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT.

ONE PHONE WORKS PERFECT, THE OTHER CANNOT SEND/RECIEVE TEXT MESSAGES TO THE BELL NETWORK SPECIFIC.

I HAVE SEND MESSAGES TO THE MODERATORS, SPAMMED THE FORUMS, WATCH OTHERS GET HELP, WHILE I GET NOTHING.

I HAVE TAGGED PEOPLE, I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE TELL ME THAT THEY WILL LOOK INTO IT. I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE DETAILS REQUIRED. 

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS.

I DON'T THINK ANYONE WANTED TO SIGN UP FOR THIS.

COME ON PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE 

WE NEED SERVICE.

SPAM COUNTDOWN: 1 HOUR TO SPAM

32 REPLIES 32

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Let's hope this gets solved today. So what did they say when they looked into it?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

When did you contact them.  They announced yesterday they were working on stuff rom the 19th so it is taking them 12 days to make contact.  If it has been longer I would tag a mod again.

The threat of spam won't help your cause because they will then just restrict your posting ability on the forum.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.