cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Package

surfer16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just added the necessary funds to my account to use the US Talk and Text. After choosing the package nothing happens and I receive a receipt specifically showing its been paid. The dashboard dials in my account don't reset or anything and I cannot use my US Roaming. What is the issue with this service? I'm feed up with this type of self-service that is unreliable. This should be a fluid system. In the past I've also paid for this service and never received it. Nor did I get a refund after requested. The Team Leaders should e able to refund for service not provided.

4 REPLIES 4

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@surfer16 

don't buy add-ons US.

go any walmart buy prepaid US sim.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@surfer16 , can you access the self serve account using incognito mode to confirm that the roaming add-on is indeed added to the account?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@surfer16 wrote:

I just added the necessary funds to my account to use the US Talk and Text. After choosing the package nothing happens and I receive a receipt specifically showing its been paid. The dashboard dials in my account don't reset or anything and I cannot use my US Roaming. What is the issue with this service? I'm feed up with this type of self-service that is unreliable. This should be a fluid system. In the past I've also paid for this service and never received it. Nor did I get a refund after requested. The Team Leaders should e able to refund for service not provided.

Did you buy the roaming add-on or did you buy long distance?  Roaming add-on is to use in the US and long distance add-on is to use in Canada. Try using T-Mobile 2g network. That's the only way talk will work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@surfer16 - log out of My Account, and try restarting your phone. You could also try to do a device network reset to help get connected to the correct network.

You are in the USA now, right?

Need Help? Let's chat.