cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roam data doesn't work. can i get refund

xiaowei_zhai333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I travelled to alaska and bought 10 days roam data. But it didn't work here. can I get refund.

Thank you for the tips.

8 REPLIES 8

xiaowei_zhai333

Thank you so much. I just did it.  Now waiting for the Agent's reply. It will take about a day.

xiaowei_zhai333

Thank you for your links. I did it by following your suggestions. Very helpful.

@dust2dust Alaska is a funny States.. not sure why it is so hard to connect this year.  🙂

@halofreak79 wrote:

Did you make sure the package was compatible with Alaska? A lot of things exclude Alaska and Hawaii

There's no such exclusion for Public Mobile U.S. roaming add-ons.

halofreak79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you make sure the package was compatible with Alaska? A lot of things exclude Alaska and Hawaii

@softech- Alaska. Please read. See @Timer : You're not the only one I might notice something with.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaowei_zhai333

are you still in US now?  Which city and state?  Try to manually connect to T-Mobil or AT&T and see if it works, don't rely on Automatic network selection .  But if you have voice component for your roaming, connect only to T-MOBILE 

If it still fails or you are back in Canada already, then yes, open ticket wirh PM support and request compensation:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@xiaowei_zhai333 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to remove it and get refund.

Need Help? Let's chat.