cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Twillingater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When do my monthly rewards get applied to my account? 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Twillingater wrote:

So my balance shows that I owe $14 but after my $2 autopay and $3 fried referral i should pay $9 next renewal ???    

@Twillingater 

your plan $15 -$2 Autopay -$2 Autopay for the first payment you earn -$3 referral friend = $8 plus tax but the tax you will see only in your credit card,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • All earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

@Twillingater are you on the $15 plan and your got $1 credit from last cycle?  if so, Yes

@Twillingater wrote:

So my balance shows that I owe $14 but after my $2 autopay and $3 fried referral i should pay $9 next renewal ???    

An easy way to guesstimate your next payment amount is to go under your My Rewards section in your self-serve account.

There Public Mobile shows available rewards and estimated amount of your next cycle renewal.  

Click on the right facing triangle within yours to open the associated rewards tied to the account.

One of mine looks like this:

HALIMACS_0-1639235092785.png

Twillingater
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Twillingater 

On your account renewal, the following rewards are provided:

• autopay $2
  • refer a friend is $1 per active referral
  • loyalty is $1 per cycle per full year of loyal service, up to $5/cycle 
  • $0 - $15 for community participation

Re the community rewards, they are calculated by calendar month and any rewards earned will be applied toward the renewal following the date after which they've been assigned to the accounts (generally, between the 9-12 of each month)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Twillingater all rewards are issued and applied at renewal time.

Need Help? Let's chat.