cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

SandraS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I referred 2 people  (my sons) but did not receive the rewards for 1 of them.

What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Both of them got the $10 on their My Account yet?

I suggest you wait for them to see the $10 first.    If one of them do not see the $10, he would be the one that you missed on your list.  For referral reward missing, usually is the one got referred to open ticket, so, your son should open the ticket with Mod. 

@SandraS 

A few customers have mentioned this lately that were 100% sure they had added the correct referral code but neither the reward or the $10 bonus referral credit showed up.....the activation portal may be a little glitchy at times lately. The bonus credit takes up to 72 hours to be applied although usually the next day. The $1 reward shows up immediately after activation in your rewards page of your self serve account.

If has been longer than 72 hours contact the moderators as directed.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your sons opened accounts with PM, you should be able to see their last 4 phone number digits when you click on My Rewards, then on Total Rewards Earned

Yummy_0-1628177611719.png

Yummy_2-1628177641633.png

Yummy_5-1628177685351.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SandraS , when you go to the rewards tab, does it show that there are 2 referrals?  If you click on the sideways triangle, a list of phone numbers should show up with the last 4 digits 2 numbers you referred.  If you are not seeing that, then you should click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of this website and initiate a support ticket.  BTW, the referred accounts should receive the $10 in a few days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.