cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied

4blade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account says rewards applied since starting public mobile is 5 dollars no mention of 10 dollar referral credit

15 REPLIES 15

@4blade wrote:

Wouldn't matter where it is because my charges were 28 first and 21 to be for second month

Keep in mind, the amounts you're seeing on your Self-Serve screen are NET, before tax.  The amounts charged (showing on payment card transactions) are GROSS, including tax.

What amount is displaying in your Available Funds?    The $10 referral credit gets applied much like an 'advanced' payment to that area and will show as a line-item in your Payment History on self-serve.

The applicable/earned monthly credits such as Auto-pay, Loyalty, Community & Referral (i.e. when YOU refer someone else) will credit to the account upon renewal, thus lowering the amount of the next extraction amount from a registered payment card required to cover the plan amount.

4blade

It shows on payment history but doesn't jive with amount billed

4blade

Yes

4blade

Wouldn't matter where it is because my charges were 28 first and 21 to be for second month

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@4blade wrote:

My account says rewards applied since starting public mobile is 5 dollars no mention of 10 dollar referral credit

Hi @4blade 

The $10 referral credit (if you used someone's referral code & entered it correctly) will show under your View Payment History tab.  Look back to the day following activation - it will display as the following line entry:

$10 Referral Credit/Crédit de recommandation de 10 $      $10.00

If you want to view your Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile, click My Rewards, scroll to near bottom, and they're all there, broken down by category.   Keep in mind, the $10 referral credit does not show under this breakdown as it's considered a referral credit, NOT a reward.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@4blade 

Did you have any other rewards?

if not

Your first payment was 25+tax

You got$2 for autopay and $10 for referral and that would be your account balance until the first renewal, at that point $2 autopay and $1 referral would be added to your balance and your card would have been charged $10+tax.

Your next payment should be 23 unless you added some more money to your account.

It would help if you could post zoomed out/blacked out screenshot then we could really figure it out

@4blade wrote:

Have been on public mobile 1 1/2 months,charged 28 to cc for first month,and says next will be 21,

Okay, so 1st month at the $25 plan you pay in full, that is correct.

So your next renewal will be your 1st RENEWAL or your 2nd RENEWAL?

I am going to guess, your 1st.

It sounds to me the $10 was not applied, since the $10 credit would be showing in your AVAILABLE FUNDs if you used the referral code (instead of $21, should be $11). You will need to contact the moderators to inquire about this, and hopefully, they can get it applied before your renewal.

4blade

Have been on public mobile 1 1/2 months,charged 28 to cc for first month,and says next will be 21,

4blade

It shows up as credit in transaction history but that is designed so only accountants undrrstand

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @4blade 

Are you talking about referral credit

Check your payment history around the date when you signed up.

It should be there within 72 hours

If it doesn't show find your friend's referral and contact moderators with it. 

It will not be listed in the rewards page it's a one time bonus and not reccuring reward

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you enter a referral code when you registered your account ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

@4blade wrote:

Have 2 dollar auto pay and 1 dollar referral off but never saw the 10 dollar credit 1 time 

HI @4blade , are you sure you entered a referral code when you activated? Did your friend receive their $1 in their account.

Moderators should be able to add this for you if you meant to or thought you added a referral code.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

4blade

Have 2 dollar auto pay and 1 dollar referral off but never saw the 10 dollar credit 1 time 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@4blade wrote:

HI @4blade , What does your Available Balance say?

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@4blade  and what rewards would that be? more info please

Need Help? Let's chat.