cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards issue

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yesterday I left my grandfathered plan. When I called the call center I was told since I been a member for 4 years I would get 4 year loyalty reward. I go to my account and it shows 0. Will it only be applied next month?

11 REPLIES 11

Jayrob30Jayrob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Loyalty rewards are applied after your next billing cycle because if you default on your payment or have an inactive account you will not receive the reward. It should be deducted of the following months bill.  It's will show up on your account as a credit. 😊

tehowennathe

I waited since Friday and still loyatly reward not added to my account.  Will contact a mod

tehowennathe

I was told it has to do with how long you been a member. I know it maxes out at $5 for loyalty.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would give the system a couple days to catchup.  if you dont seeanything in the (pending rewards section) then contact the mods as mentioned.

on a side not I believe you were misinfomed by the call center.  I think you will only  get 2 or 3$  rewards. as that is how long the rewards eligable plans have been available.  

tehowennathe

Was on a plan that was a promo back in 2014. Never changed till yesterday 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I misunderstood the grandfathered plan statement.  I believe it's the legacy plans that were not reward eligible.  Grandfathered plan refers to plans that are no longer offered.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tehowennathe, The loyalty rewards are calculated based on when you started with PM.  However, you can only get them if you are on an eligible plan (which you NOW are on).  You should be seeing the reward in the rewards section of your self serve portal.  If not, follow the link on @will13am 's post and message the moderators.  They would be able to ensure that your rewards are ready and waiting for you on your first renewal on the new plan.

@tehowennathe

Maybe wait a few days to show in your account. It would be considered loyality bonus.  If not, may need to private message moderator.  Since you are off the grandfather plan, you do not have access to call center anymore.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message account number and PIN code.

tehowennathe

Having not be eligable before would that made a difference 

tehowennathe

Before yesterday I was on grandfathered plan and not eligible for a reward. Switching off grandfatherd plan maked me eligible for rewards for the first time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tehowennathe, it's my understanding also that rewards do not change when a plan is changed.  When you look at the rewards tab, does the loyalty component look different than before?  If so, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.