cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards from Canadian Cell Services

JP8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a SIM card and 2 months services from Canadian Cell services to get the free sim card and 1 month free, for my mothers phone.

Unfortunetly I did not understand I was supposed to activate through Canadian Cell services.  I activated directly with Public Mobile.  I dearly hope there is someone who can help me get my two months I paid for to Canadian Cell services and the bonus.  THis is a lot of money for my other to lose.

Please advise.  Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JP8 wrote:

I bought a SIM card and 2 months services from Canadian Cell services to get the free sim card and 1 month free, for my mothers phone.

Unfortunetly I did not understand I was supposed to activate through Canadian Cell services.  I activated directly with Public Mobile.  I dearly hope there is someone who can help me get my two months I paid for to Canadian Cell services and the bonus.  THis is a lot of money for my other to lose.

Please advise.  Many thanks

Hi @JP8 , what do you mean you bought "2 months services"? Did you pay Canadian Cell Supplies this amount in advance?

Best to contact them and as the question to them. Here is the contact us form:

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/pages/contact-us

wellis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I’m not sure how PM could help, as another community member mentioned, your best bet would probably be to try contacting Canadian Cell Services. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

not sure if anything PM can do .

Was it just you missed to enter the proper Friend Referral code?  

did you try contacting  Canadian Cell services ?

Need Help? Let's chat.