cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to coordinator questions

Lab1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was asked to provide some info in order to verify my account and get help accessing it but I can’t. An overlay document covers up the page so I can’t send a reply.

7 REPLIES 7

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Lab1 wrote:

I was asked to provide some info in order to verify my account and get help accessing it but I can’t. An overlay document covers up the page so I can’t send a reply.

Do you mean something like this. You need to click on the second line (subject)  to open up the entire email.

Moderator Team

Re: Ticket #123.  <=== Click second line to open
  Hello!     I'm Xxxx and I'm here to help, before that, I need you to authenticate and the full name as it's on the account.

@Lab1 

Clear your browser. Try using safari. Reboot your iPad if you haven't done that in awhile.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Lab1 just read you're using an iPad. You are likely using Safari browser? That browser has posed problems for others in the past.

Can you download Google Chrome from the App store?

download.jpeg

@Lab1 wrote:

Scroll down to close the Community website survey or refresh the website page.  

@Lab1  works on my phone but if you're having problems just reply to the moderators message in your inbox.

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Try in incognito mode if you're having trouble.

Let us know.

Lab1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Using an iPad.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lab1 , I am not sure what you mean by this?  Are you doing this on your phone or on a computer?  I have never submitted a ticket on my phone before, but it works perfectly on a computer.  

Need Help? Let's chat.