cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting Password

shervmeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there - 

I have misplaced my password and would like to be able reset it please. Here is my information:

289 xxx xxxx

Basic (30$/month), paid monthly

Last text: 647xxxxxxxx

Thank you!

Shervin 

Info edited by NDesai

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shervmeh 

If you remember the answer to security question provided during activation, you can use the forgot your password link on the login page.

If not, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@shervmeh try the forget password link. If it fails contact the moderators.  Ask them for a temporary password. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response: Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower: Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.  Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shervmeh If you forgot your self-serve password, please try to reset it here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@shervmeh 

Please choose 3 vertical dots in your post and edit out your phone number. This is a public forum.dots.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shervmeh wrote:

Hi there - 

I have misplaced my password and would like to be able reset it please. Here is my information:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basic (30$/month), paid monthly

Last text: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!

xxxxxxx

Use the Forgot your password? link.

Need Help? Let's chat.