cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Port number

venis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I signed up last night and wanted to port my old number and so I PM the moderator team and unfortunately have not gotten any response at all. Any idea how long does this process is going to take? I am afraid to lose my number. Can anybody please help me out please😥

Thank you,

Venis

6 REPLIES 6

@venis wrote:

Hey I did it!!!

Thanks, I must have overlooked something when I was doing it myself last night...for some reason the screen just went blank and luckily it worked now😂

Thanks so much!

Glad to hear it, welcome and enjoy!

venis

Hey I did it!!!

Thanks, I must have overlooked something when I was doing it myself last night...for some reason the screen just went blank and luckily it worked now😂

Thanks so much!

venis

I am postpaid I believe. If it can be done without the assistance of moderator to port my number I’ll greatly appreciate it.

@venis, are you Koodo prepaid though?  I beleive Koodo Post paid the port can be done on your own.  I understand it is frustrating the wait time is around 48 hours for a response time,  That is one of the things we need to deal with as a low cost provider and a different method of customer service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

venis

Hi ShawnC13,

I am indeed from Koodo and I have not cancelled my account with them yet. I have PM the moderator team but have not replied to my request as of yet which is quite very FRUSTRATING. I sent them all the necessary info so they can work on it without going back and forth so to not waste time.

Your help is much appreciated!!!

Wishing there would be a faster and better way resolving issues like this in the future!!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@venis wrote:

Hi guys,

I signed up last night and wanted to port my old number and so I PM the moderator team and unfortunately have not gotten any response at all. Any idea how long does this process is going to take? I am afraid to lose my number. Can anybody please help me out please😥

Thank you,

Venis

Who is your old provider?  If it is Koodo Prepaid then you do need moderator assistance and response time is around 48 hours.  Most numbers are ported through the self serve by logging in and going to change number and then you select transfer number from another wireless provider.  You mentioned that you are worried that you might lose your number, it has to be active with a provider to be able to port over I hope you haven't closed your account with your old provider.  If you are able to provide some additional information we may be able to get this done without moderator intervention.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.