cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

trancetrance
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I started an account and gave my credit card information and was charged. I then called my other provider to make sure I canceled but then they offered me a better plan and I switched back. Can I get a refund for the month I won't use? I am also not able to login into my account any longer. 

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trancetrance wrote:

Today I started an account and gave my credit card information and was charged. I then called my other provider to make sure I canceled but then they offered me a better plan and I switched back. Can I get a refund for the month I won't use? I am also not able to login into my account any longer. 

@trancetrance  - once you port out your number to or back to another provider your account is closed and you lose any rewards or available funds in your account, as well as lose access to your Self Serve account.

Also, once the account is closed it makes that SIM card unusable for another account for Public Mobile if you choose to ever come back.

Sorry, it is a prepaid service, so not much of a chance for a refund.

Too bad you couldn't at least have stayed for a month and see how you like it.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@trancetrance wrote:

@trancetrance   Sorry, PM is prepaid and since you've changed your mind about the service, you'll have forfeited your payment.  But you have a better plan, so that's a good thing.

Edit:  If you're not able to login then you've successfully ported back your number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.