cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Leslie196
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m pay twice I want to refund my payment?

4 REPLIES 4

Vidathem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had double payment before. I just leave it in there and cover the bill for the next ciycle.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If this was due to the autopay/payment issue from April 1, you could probably get a refund with an Agent as it was PM's error, however as the community has pointed out it is probably easier for you to just leave it in your available balance and have it cover your May renewal. You essentially wouldn't have to pay again for 2 months.

@Leslie196 wrote:

I’m pay twice I want to refund my payment?

Normally, you would only receive a refund if the error was on Public Mobile's side.  Otherwise, official policy says no refunds.  Also, a refund might not come before the next renewal and which time you would need to make another payment anyway.  Check if the extra funds are currently in your Public Mobile balance as they can be used towards your next renewal payment.  How did the double payment come about?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Leslie196 

Log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds. If yes, then just leave it there and it will be used on your next renewal date. If no, then contact a CSA by choosing the chatbot in the lower right hand corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.