Did you mean: 

Refier a friend

robinbanks44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does it work

5 REPLIES 5

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robinbanks44, when your friend goes to activate an account, in the first screen when inputting profile information, there's a section that asks if they were referred.  They would indicate Yes and input the PM cell phone number of the person that referred them.  You have to make sure they input YOUR PM cell phone number.  Or if you got to a Walmart or any other vendor, and they are inputting the information, ask them to show you the screen before moving on to the next screen to make sure they input the phone number correctly. I'm emphasizing this because I believe you only get one chance at this.  If the wrong number was input and the activation is complete, then there's no way to get that fixed, so it has to be done right the first time.  If I'm wrong, someone on this forum will correct me.

frank312
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when they sign up, there is a question about the refier's number, they just type in

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@robinbanks44  on signup the person activating enters a current PM subscribers telnumber in the section I was refered.

the new account gets $10 account credit (sim  card cost) the other person gets $1 off ther bill each 30 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@robinbanks44 wrote:

How does it work

@robinbanks44, if you were to refer someone they would need your phone number and have it entered into the system when they activate.  The new customer would receive a$10 credit (covers sim cost) and you would get $1 off for every 30 days they are a customer with PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They insert your number when they sign up.

Need Help? Let's chat.