cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friends problem

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I referred a few of my friends and when I go to the rewards page it says total rewards earned ($27) which is including the $6 for auto pay. I referred 7 people so that makes sense. But when I look under that it says autopay reward= $6, community=0, loyalty=0, and refer a friend=0. Whats going on with that? Will that change?

17 REPLIES 17

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @rhonsello,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your referral reward!

This usually occurs when the person you referred changes their phone number. Can you please log into your self-serve account and verify your referral rewards? If the number does not appear, please send it to me, along with your phone number, and I'll submit a ticket for you!

I look forward to your reply 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

rhonsello
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI @Mary_M and other mods, I am also experiencing this problem where I got a text message saying Congratulations you have successfully referred a friend, from activating a line (my gf's) and then a minute later I got one saying So Sorry, your friend has left us.

Can you help fix this for me? 

Thank you!

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @jasonbldg

Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you earlier.

Referral rewards can take a while before they appear in your account. If they don't appear at the beginning of your next billing cycle, send us a message and we will look into it! 

Have a great evening 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jasonbldg

I've referred two friends to public mobile last week but only got a text message for the first friend referral, and my account still showing $0 reward. How long I have to wait to receive benefits?

Irish

Hi,

Been a customer for almost a year. very happy with your service, suits my needs. I have reffered 2 friends who signed up and are still your customers. If memory serves me right I did receiv credit for their referrals once but not since. How can I correct this?

Also is there a way to see my account history? My memory is not that good to remember that far back :- )))

Thanks

WearySky

@bdds100 this is a known issue.  Give it a few days - if it doesn't show back up, send a private message to @Mary_M with your phone number, and the phone number of the missing referral.  Be patient though, as there's a whooooooole lot of other people with more pressing problems at the moment.

bdds100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added 3rd referred friend last night then I checked my account and it was there.

I received new SMS today from 100 Says:

Public Mobile here. So sorry, your refer a friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. see the details in self serve.

The 3rd person I added last night is not in my awards anymore who she is using here device right beside me.

Is anybody knows what is going on?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @BobaMorty

Sorry to hear about this ! It actually may take a few days for the referral to appear on your account, but if you have any doubts, simply send me your phone number along with the number's you referred and I'll take a look 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

WearySky

@BobaMorty yup, send a message to @Mary_M with your phone number and the numbers of the folks you've referred.  The mods will sort you out.

SRS

Message a forum moderator to assist you

BobaMorty

I've referred three people and after I receive the text confirming that I have referred a friend, I receive a text saying that my referral is no longer with Public Mobile even though they are all pre-paid for 3 month terms ... is this some sort of bug? I checked my rewards page and its shows $0 for referrals too...

First referral was in August, second was last week and the third was this morning ... all 3 are not showing and all are on PM 

meekju1339

Yes everything is solved. So as I keep getting referrals my account has not settled down yet and always shows only a few phone numbers but the total is always correct. Apparently I just need to wait a few days or so and I will eventually be able to see all the numbers of the people I have referred.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @meekju1339

Kindly refer to our private messages for any further discussion 🙂

Mary

WearySky

That breakdown on the bottom of the page has shown $0 refer-a-friend reward for me the whole time.  But my "total rewards earned" does indeed show a refer a friend reward.

meekju1339

I did receive the text message saying congradulations you referred a friend after each one but I just dont see anything on the bottom of the rewards page where is breaks it down into all 4 rewards. Maybe ill just wait until tomorrow and hopefully it will show up then.

pty

When you login to your account, click "My Rewards" and double click on the arrow beside "Total Rewards Earned." It should show you all the referals you have. Can you check that all your referals are there?

Perhaps, @Shazia_K @Mary_M and @Saray_O can help.

fboybcb
If you referred them today it should take a day to get it fixed. So not to worry. I've had the exact same situation but after a day I got a text msg from public mobile that says:

Public Mobile here. Congratulations! You have successfully referred a friend. If on a Rewards-eligible plan, see the Rewards tab in your Self Serve account.

So wait until you received this text. If you haven't after day or two then contact a mod. Good luck
Need Help? Let's chat.