cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend problems

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I just now ran into the same problem someone else did recently. Someone signed up, put my number as a referral and I get a message saying:

Public Mobile here. So sorry, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in Self Serve.
19 REPLIES 19

@Kam-37 three little dots top right click edit

@Kam-37  you are on a public forum please remove personal info

Kam-37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Kam-37

h-rev

Same here. Refered a friend but still yet to show up on my account.

jesssip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Someone referred me after they joined pm but i have yet toget their referral as well. must be due to the backlog of issues.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @schyen

I'm sorry to hear about that!

Could you send me a private message with your phone number and your friend's phone number? I will look into this right away! 

Thank you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

schyen

Hello, I'm having the same problem, where I referred a friend, and when my friend signed up with me as a referral, I received a text saying that my "Refer a Friend rewrad will be less on your next payment as one of your friends has left us. See the details in Self Serve"

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @rileyjaun

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rileyjaun

Hello, I'm having similar problems to the original poster. I'm trying to refer my friend but when he types my number in it says that "the number entered does not belong to a valid public mobile subscriber." 

jairolevi

Exacly!

I had never had a problem with a referral for Tangerine for instance...

JL

@7789849803 wrote:

@IWIK wrote:

Not attacking anyone but this is the kind of reason why the Beta banner shouldn't be removed.

Yep!

@IWIK wrote:

Not attacking anyone but this is the kind of reason why the Beta banner shouldn't be removed.

Yep!

IWIK

I'm not really sure, @Kalla_A said "Your friend's number didn't appear under your RAF rewards"

I don't know how it all works back there but they only sent me a text saying the reward ended because my friend had added me so that number went somewhere.

jairolevi

What was the issue?

Super!

IWIK

@Kalla_A got it all fixed up

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @IWIK,

That is quite weird!

Please send me both your number and your referral's number by private message: I will see what's going on.

Cheers,

Kalla

@Shazia_K would you please take a look at what's going on here?

jairolevi

Subscribing to this topic... JL.

Need Help? Let's chat.