cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend credit not applying

Mr_Bart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I referred a friend a year ago, and the refer a friend discount was applied at the time. However, I checked my account today and the discount is no longer applied despite my friend's number still being listed in my rewards section. Is there a way to fix this? or is the discount only active for a year?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

kacey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The refer a friend credit should still apply as long as your friend is still with public mobile.  If the credit has always applied and suddenly stopped, I would check with one of the moderators.

Hope this helps!

When renewal happens, the friend reward is removed from overview page as it has been used for your renewal.  It goes through the Available Funds, and you start over with either a blank overview page, or an overview page showing only the AutoPay reward, and if applicable, the Loyalty reward.

Later in your cycle, when your friend's renewal happens, you'll get an SMS message telling you this, and the reward will again show in Overview.

This is the same process for Community Rewards (which can update 3 times during your cycle),   Now that I think about it, depending on how often and how many friend referrals you have, the value will change throughout your cycle.  I'm assuming a 90 day cycle in these cases, but 30 day cycle functions in the same fashion.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mr_Bart, when you look at the rewards box in your account overview, is the refer a friend reward still showing there.  If you are certain the friend is still with this service and the reward is not showing up, then private message the moderator team and have them restore the reward.  Also try asking for some goodwill for previous renewal periods where this reward was lost in error.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Mr_Bart,

The referral reward should be applicable for as long as your friend is with Public Mobile.

You may need to send a message to the Moderators to rectify this issue. To message the Moderators, click the below link and provide them with your account information and issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.