cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate code

PatSchmidt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a rebate code from the family member who recommended Public Mobile to me. I believe she should receive a monthly rebate as a result as well as myself at activation of my sim card. I have received the sim card and am wondering how to apply the code to inact those rebates.

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you do this way

Yummy_0-1664229813744.png

eventually at one of the screens you will find a field where to enter referral code. Best way is if person sends you copy/paste that code as sometimes people confuse 0 with O 1 with l, etc.

Even if you enter incorrect code during activation, contacting agent with correct code will redeem that problem.

Credits will appear in few days after activation so do not panic if you do not see them right away.

@PatSchmidt wrote:

I have a rebate code from the family member who recommended Public Mobile to me. I believe she should receive a monthly rebate as a result as well as myself at activation of my sim card. I have received the sim card and am wondering how to apply the code to inact those rebates.

During sign up, you need to enter the referral code that your family member provided. There is no monthly (or any recurring credit) discount for you as the new customer. You will receive a one-time $10 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.