cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Reactivated service

jimwong11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem. Active account, but no service.

3 REPLIES 3

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jimwong11, First of all, unless your account was suspended for 90 days, your SIM should be fine.  Regarding the plan switch, Did you do it while re-activating your account, or did you re-activate and then switch(in which case you would have had to pay twice).  Normally, you can not switch plans without the assistance of a moderator, when an account has been suspended.

However, back to your original issue, if your account shows as active in your self service portal, and you have no service, then you should probably send a private message to the moderators team.  They will be back on-line at 9am(est).

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

jimwong11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would I need to get a new sim card? I reactivated the service and changed the plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @jimwong11.  If your self service protal shows your account as active, and you can see your plan in place, then something went wrong.  You would need to contact the moderators team via private mesage for assistance.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

BTW, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for your questions/issues.  This is an old topic, and your question could easilly have gone unseen.

Let us know how it goes.

Need Help? Let's chat.