cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Plan Expired - Renew Please

tracyybear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Moderator,

My plan says that it has expired. And I would like to renew it please, with my original payment on file to charge. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tracyybear wrote:

Hello Moderator,

My plan says that it has expired. And I would like to renew it please, with my original payment on file to charge. 

Thanks

Hello @tracyybear 

You are posting on the Community where other members/customers, just like you post.

We are not Public Mobile Representatives (Moderators/CSA).

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@tracyybear If you're getting signal on your phone and all services are working, leave it as is till tomorrow morning. Self-serve reporting plan expired message on the night of renewal is normal. 

@tracyybear wrote:

Is your renewal scheduled for tonight? If is, check if your service is still working.  During the renewal process, your self serve account will report your plan as expired or suspended even if there is no problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.