cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moderator needed

Amber_Cobbett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought two 20$ payment vouchers and only one worked. So I had to go buy another one to get my phone activated again. Please correct this. I can give you the pin number. I had to pay 46.00 then another 17.00 for my 40 plan this month. I need to get this resolved. Thank you. Amber Cobbett

7 REPLIES 7

Amber_Cobbett

Thanks for everyones help. I did get this resolved. Much appreciated. Have a good one!!

Amber_Cobbett

Thanks Yes. Never thought about that. So many passwords and username stuff to get in here, hard to keep track. Just figured I wouldn't forget my own name. Lol Thanks.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Amber_Cobbett As an aside to these threads, it is not a good idea to post your real name on a public forum such as this. When you open a ticket on the vouchers perhaps ask them to change your username to something less identifiable. 

My 

@Amber_Cobbett wrote:

Can a moderator message me please? My payment voucher didn't work and I need help with it. Thanks. Amber.

@Amber_Cobbett Moderators don't message you, you need to contact them to initiate help. As for voucher, have you tried entering it in your self serve and through dialing 611? Depending on where you bought the voucher, you may have to wait for a few hours for it to become active.

If you still need to contact a moderator:

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Amber_Cobbett

Can a moderator message me please? My payment voucher didn't work and I need help with it. Thanks. Amber.

Amber_Cobbett

I just did. It says invalid. Weird how one worked and one didn't though. Thanks

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amber_Cobbett wrote:

I bought two 20$ payment vouchers and only one worked. So I had to go buy another one to get my phone activated again. Please correct this. I can give you the pin number. I had to pay 46.00 then another 17.00 for my 40 plan this month. I need to get this resolved. Thank you. Amber Cobbett

Try the voucher again. Some vouchers have up to 24 hour delay to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.