cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Inactive service

behsad1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

please someone helm me for solving my connection problem. My SIM card is in NO SERVICE for 25 days and no one helping me, what should Ido?

where is customer service?

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

37 REPLIES 37

behsad1

I did all of them during these days many times!

Yes, I have created a self serve account and I didn't port. 

@behsad1 wrote:

I got some messages from Public Mobile during these days after submitting the ticket. But they have not solved my problem yet. They have not responded to my messages and my request for solving my problem from yesterday!

I checked the SIM card number. That is the same.

Hi @behsad1 , you tagged onto to somebody else's existing thread so you may have better luck if @computergeek541 can start a new thread you...hum, what do you think @computergeek541 ?   🤗

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Did you port 10 days ago?

If so, call the Porting Team at ***to assist with your port.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Did you create a self serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

behsad1

I got some messages from Public Mobile during these days after submitting the ticket. But they have not solved my problem yet. They have not responded to my messages and my request for solving my problem from yesterday!

I checked the SIM card number. That is the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@behsad1 : 25 days!? When you click on the little envelope icon in the upper right of this page do you see any items with a blue vertical bar to the left? That indicates that you have not read the message. You need to click on the subject line to read it and reply. If you had replied to an email then that doesn't work. It's just a notification of the fact you got a private message.

If there's nothing there then you should try it again.

Can you log in to your self-serve? If so is the status Active? Also click on Change SIM and take note of the last 4 digits of the registered SIM #. Then compare that to your actual SIM in your phone. Are they the same?

@behsad1 wrote:

I opened a ticket for about 10 days ago, but my problem doesn't solve yet!!

Hi @behsad1 , put in another. It must have been automatically closed by now. 

Sorry you did not get a response yet.

behsad1

I opened a ticket for about 10 days ago, but my problem doesn't solve yet!!

@behsad1 wrote:

Hi

please someone helm me for solving my connection problem. My SIM card is in NO SERVICE for 25 days and no one helping me, what should Ido?

where is customer service?

To contact customer service, you'll need to open at ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Need Help? Let's chat.