cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to transfer to anther phone

Andydrangsholt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  would like to transfer my acct to my newer phone because the one I'm using is not working right the phone I want transfer was a telus phone

2 REPLIES 2

BarryS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Also, if you still have the card from your original sim purchase, you can reattach the small sim to the medium sim, or whatever size you used, and select the size you need for the new phone. They are kind of like a puzzle, and hold together quite nicely. 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Andydrangsholt wrote:

I  would like to transfer my acct to my newer phone because the one I'm using is not working right the phone I want transfer was a telus phone

You just need to put your sim in the new phone.  If it is a different sized sim you may need to purchase a new one.  If new phone takes a smaller sim than your current phone you should be ok to "knock" out the centre piece to make it the smaller size as the sims are a triple punch (3 sizes)  If you need to purchase a new sim after that you will need to login into your self serve and go to change sim and enter the new sim card number to activate it.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Andydrangsholt wrote:

You just need to put your sim in the new phone.  If it is a different sized sim you may need to purchase a new one.  If new phone takes a smaller sim than your current phone you should be ok to "knock" out the centre piece to make it the smaller size as the sims are a triple punch (3 sizes)  If you need to purchase a new sim after that you will need to login into your self serve and go to change sim and enter the new sim card number to activate it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.