cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Help Needed] Let us know about your experience on the Community!

ningangang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know how to logout my phone number? because I am coming back to China. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@ningangang wrote:

I mean I want cancel the service provided by Public Mobile after March,2020. How to do it?

There is no need to manually cancel the service. There isn't any bill that they send you after if you forget to cancel. As from earlier, remove any credit card that you have saved on the account. After some length of time after not paying for the plans's renewal, the account will close itself.

ningangang

I mean I want cancel the service provided by Public Mobile after March,2020. How to do it?

@ningangang 

These messages have been moved into a new message thread so that you can more easily find your answers. 

Nickwood247
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not sure what you mean by log out your number cpuld you gove me aome mlre detials.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ningangang just remove your autopay credit card and your account will expire in 90 days. Sorry to see you go.

@ningangang wrote:

Do you know how to logout my phone number? because I am coming back to China. Thanks.

ningangang

Need Help? Let's chat.