cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community moderater

mebwp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been on auto pay for years . autopay did not deduct payment. Account suspended. cant add credit card. Not impressed that my account could be just suspended with no warning, and I checked with my credit card company and they say no payment was requested from public mobile

32 REPLIES 32

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mebwp 

@mebwp wrote:

I have been on auto pay for years . autopay did not deduct payment. Account suspended. cant add credit card. Not impressed that my account could be just suspended with no warning, and I checked with my credit card company and they say no payment was requested from public mobile

Autopay fails sometimes unfortunately.  You should have been able to manually load funds equivalent to your month's payment. 

If you are re-entering your credit card information, make sure address exactly matches billing address.  If apartment number, keep that section blank. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mebwp  it happens try calling 611 to add funds to your account. if it's still not working contact customer support here

type "no service"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.