cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: After installing ESIM no SMS

sAiJeMiChAeL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. After subscribing and porting my number from previous provider, I only have calls but unable to receive or send text message. Tried to do to fixed but after tinkering my settings and phone, my eSIM is now gone and my network is indicator on my phone is in SOS mode. cannot call, text and internet anymore. How to reactivate or download eSIM again. My subscription when checked in the Public Mobile App is still active with the same ported  number.

3 REPLIES 3

@sAiJeMiChAeL wrote:

Thank you for the solution you provided. However, I cannot get pass through the payment step, it says "unable to process payment at this time." Tried several times but still the same. I will try again in few minutes.

@sAiJeMiChAeL 

check with support and see if they can help to send you a new esim QR code

Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

sAiJeMiChAeL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the solution you provided. However, I cannot get pass through the payment step, it says "unable to process payment at this time." Tried several times but still the same. I will try again in few minutes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sAiJeMiChAeL 

you might need to get a replacement esim for free since it is gone

To get new eSIM for FREE, first, download the app on your new phone.  Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM.  (If you have problem with the 2FA, not receiving it on the phone as your esim is gone, click "Resend Code" and then "Send email" to get the code via email)

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install (the system will check and apply a $5 credit to bring the total price back to $0 at checkout), and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device
(in rare case that PM charges you for the replacement esim, you can submit a ticket with PM support and ask them for reimbursement)

Need Help? Let's chat.