cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random texts from PM

CapeBreton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everyone! I’ve copied and pasted a text I’ve received from Public Mobile on multiple occasions. When it comes through I immediately think it’s a scammer or virus but I am wondering if it’s actually Public Mobile? If it is PM why do they keep sending me this text? I have never filed a complaint against PM.  We did have to request a ticket number when I originally was porting my number but that was resolved & the agent that we dealt with was wonderful. I am wondering if that could be why I keep getting the random texts? 

The text is always the same. Here is what it says: “Public Mobile here. Unresolved complaint about telecom or residential TV service? CCTS may be able to help. 1-888-221-1687 or www.ccts-cprst.ca. To learn more about your rights as a wireless consumer and to view the consumer checklist, visit https://www.publicmobile.ca/privacy-legal. Free msg.”

Thank you in advance for your help (& reading my post). 

1 REPLY 1

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CapeBreton  Yes this is normal I think they carriers have responsibility to ensure you know how to contact CCTS for extreme case complaints 

Need Help? Let's chat.