cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: A/C No.xxxxxxxxx email: xxxxxxxxxx under xxxxxxxxxxx

Landa12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have activated your $35 plan on December 12, 2020. I understand that you have a flash promotion regarding 2nd month free mobile fee for activation during Dec.12 - 14, 2020. Please inform am I elegible for this benefit since I have sent out my email for enrollment.  

Thank you.

edited by computergeek541: account infotmation removed

6 REPLIES 6

Landa12345

Hi,

Thank you for your information. I guess I did it  in orderly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Landa12345 

You needed to submit an email address before Dec 15. And then activate after that email submission using the same email address.

If not in that order then maybe the moderators could help you out but no guarantees. Ask nicely.

If you did in that order then you should see the credit amount before your next renewal. (although the text of the offer says 30 business days which makes no sense)

@Landa12345 

I already removed it all for you.

Landa12345

Hi

Thanks for your advice. Do I have to edit my personal info on my phone for stopping scammer SIM jack my phone no.? Please inform how to proceed. Thanks

@Landa12345 wrote:

Hi,

I have activated your $35 plan on December 12, 2020. I understand that you have a flash promotion regarding 2nd month free mobile fee for activation during Dec.12 - 14, 2020. Please inform am I elegible for this benefit since I have sent out my email for enrollment.  

@Landa12345 

Please never post your information like that. Anyone can see it.

As for the promotion: If all conditions were met, you will automatically receive an account credit within 30 days.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Landa12345 

Anyone can read your post.  Please edit your personal info on your phone if your don' want scammer SIM jack your phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.