cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RANT:Oracle's direct access to Moderators??

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Just a rant.

Would be nice if Oracle's had a direct line to reach Public Mobile for certain system issues.

Clearly there is something going on with this payment due date of Dec 30th 1969.

This system error is affecting their service with new sign ups...and someone should be able to have direct access to let PM know it's affecting their bottom line.

3 REPLIES 3

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Yeah, I agree. People use to tag @CS_Agent, and they would swoop in and take over the case. But I think that the number of issues being reported just takes up all their time.

In the event there was an emergency, like no service, it would be nice to have a tag or something that would bring the issue to the top of the pile (i.e. getting a refund or a printed receipt can wait, but NO SERVICE should be prioritized. I don't know if this is possible, or wanted by PM or the @CS_Agent ?

Prioritization for service issues is something that does get done at many cell phone service providers, but they don't always discuss to what extent, or if they do it.  If the overall timeframes for response were better, members might not be as concerned with the order that tickets are answered in.

@Jb456 wrote:

Just a rant.

Would be nice if Oracle's had a direct line to reach Public Mobile for certain system issues.

Clearly there is something going on with this payment due date of Dec 30th 1969.

This system error is affecting their service with new sign ups...and someone should be able to have direct access to let PM know it's affecting their bottom line.

Please remember that Oracles do not work for Public Mobile, so as you know, Oracles have no authority to get a customer's issue fixed faster.

Oracles do sometimes have discussions with people at Public Mobile, but there's no way to talk about every issue. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, I agree. People use to tag @CS_Agent, and they would swoop in and take over the case. But I think that the number of issues being reported just takes up all their time.

In the event there was an emergency, like no service, it would be nice to have a tag or something that would bring the issue to the top of the pile (i.e. getting a refund or a printed receipt can wait, but NO SERVICE should be prioritized. I don't know if this is possible, or wanted by PM or the @CS_Agent ?

Need Help? Let's chat.