cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile website cant charge my CC?

Dros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Woke up this morning with my phone telling me it was unable to renew my auto payment.

Tried deleting and re adding my CC information, then Public Mobile says, 

"Unable to Process Transaction.

Sorry, your credit card transcation was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charded. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

I called my CC issuer and they said there are no issues at all on their end. Can a public mobile REP please go in and fix the issue? I have an important paper due at midight and having access to my phone would make it a lot easier to complete!

When I log onto my account it now says in big red letters PLAN EXPIRED. I was also not able to add a new CC to my auto payment so I am pretty sure my auto payments are now turned off,  I hope I have not lost my promo plan that I signed up for!

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dros  glad you got the service running. its actually better to send a private message moderator_team rather than ask them in the forum

Dros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the recommdation, I followed your advice and was able to reactivate my account.

Public Mobile REP please get back to me regarding setting my account back up with auto-payments.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dros  buy a voucher from recharge.com use that to top up and renew plan then deal with cc issues when youhave more time. 

Need Help? Let's chat.