cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Moderator still didn't reply or solve account and service issues after 1 month now

zip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile Moderator still didn't reply or solve account and service issues from a request 1 month ago.

Here is my message to Public Mobile Moderator

Referal credits and plan billing errors

To:Jeremy_M
Sent: ‎11-09-2016 09:09 PM
Read: ‎11-10-2016 05:59 AM

Hi Jeremy,

I have refered people and not received the credits to my account. I received text message confirming but the credits not applied. why are there so many errors and problems? I changed my plan and it shows only 3GB every 90 days and the plan offered more than that when I changed my plan. I have auto pay and it's not added. I have referal credits and they are not added. I have a 126.00 plan and says I owe 124.00. I should have $3 x 3 for referals and $6 for auto pay for a $15 credit. 126.00 - 15 = 111. and if there is a $2 credit as it says then it's 109.00. Also I was on Rogers network and everything worked fine and signal was strong in my home. Now with PM in some areas in my place I lose a signal and the call drops and also calls fade in and out and I can't hear the people most of the time. This is in a populated area with 3 high rises here and a major mall and shopping area etc. Why would Telus/PM turn the signal strength so low. Also voice mail is not understandable in most messages I receive. Also a place I go in *********** area was working great with the Rogers network but there is no signal with PM. Also I sent an email to PM on last payment cycle when my phone was disconnected even though PM charged my auto pay and they never ever replied to me. I woul dlike to support PM and use PM and hope things will change and improve soon. I can get much cheaper service on Fido prepaid with USA calling and way more data included but I like the idea of PM and the referal credits etc. But if I am going to have so many problems and issues trusting PM with getting my hard earned referal credits and a signal strong enough to even be able to use the service in the first place etc. I hope you can help influence PM to improve things. I make note of issues publicly and privatly in the hopes of influencing change and improvement to PM. I hope things get better so we can all be here for many years to come. Please contact your managment to have these things resolved. I am planning to refer 40+ people but am concerned at this point with all these issues going on.

Thanks,

I have posted other messages on her since this message regarding unsolved problems & issues and they too have not been responded to or solved. I cannot understand my voice mail messages at all and very poor quality calls most of the time. I would rather pay a very high price for quality service and at least have a service I can actually use and depend on. PM is in total violation of their responsibilities as regulated by the CRTC. I have no choice but to file a complaint against them at this time.

If anyone else needs to file a complaint this is the website address. crtc.gc.ca/eng/home-accueil.htm

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @zip,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!!

We completely understand your frustration regarding your missing rewards, but rest assured that we can help! In order for me to look into it and investigate, I'll need the following information sent to me via private message:

- Your SIM card number

- Your account number

- the numbers you referred 

I'll make the proper adjustments, as well as submit a ticket is required - we want to ensure that everything on your account is in order.

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@zip instead of crying to Jeremy_M, why don't you proactively send them a list of numbers that you referred and have them manually adjust your account. My guess is that signed up for a 90 day plan, so as long as they show up before the next time you're billed, you'll get the credits.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechucker HAHAHHA. What a stupid post by him. 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@zip

Did you not see this post from Saray_O in your bogus post saying Public Mobile would be closing?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/PUBLIC-MOBILE-CLOSING-FOR-GOOD/m-p/74992...

In it, she says your services are good to go, and to reboot your phone.

please check it out.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just got a reply which I sent 4 weeks ago. I think they will reach you soon.Just be patient. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.