Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pssssst Hey YOU!!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Spoiler
Looks like June community rewards may have been posted to accounts.  Who has some of the new rewards levels?!?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

48 REPLIES 48

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Just couldn't wait eh....

What like releasing a new promo before it is announced here?  How is this any different, the rewards are posted to our accounts which would make it a more official statement than something read on redflag.

Perhaps, you could've disscussed this here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/A-letter-from-Dave-to-the-Community-Int...

It was just a heads up. And I posted so no one else does. Community rewards announcement is expected every month, so I am not sure why we can't wait for the official announcement. Many thing disscussed here seems like awaiting for the announcement/badges.

Blame it on the kid in everyone.  Think Christmas time.  If it really mattered, the official announcement can be advanced.  Bah humbug.  Smiley Sad

No, no.  If anyone, it's ok to put this one on me as blurted it out in the Annoucement thread about a half day earlier.  So, no need to blame Shawn.   I posted my findings in that thread because it's the first month of the new reward system and was kind of wondering what everyone thought about the new amounts and to talk about what we should be expecting from now on with these rewards. 

My belief is that if Public Mobile didn't want people talking about the rewards before the announcement, they shouldn't be posting them in our accounts until after the announcement.  I  would also be very surprised if many who care enough to be discussing the community rewards wouldn't  already be checking around this time of month anyway.   At least for me, when I posted it about it in Dave's annoucement thread, I figured that if someone really didn't want to know about any earned rewards before the official annoucement, he or she wouldn't be reading in a topic about the community rewards.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

What like releasing a new promo before it is announced here?  How is this any different, the rewards are posted to our accounts which would make it a more official statement than something read on redflag.

Perhaps, you could've disscussed this here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/A-letter-from-Dave-to-the-Community-Int...

It was just a heads up. And I posted so no one else does. Community rewards announcement is expected every month, so I am not sure why we can't wait for the official announcement. Many thing disscussed here seems like awaiting for the announcement/badges.

Give the new guy a break...

😉

CalvinW

Just checked, mighty pleased

Star
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Christmas came early :' )

It seems the reward of each level dropped significantly.   People left so suddenly or glitch like some months ago.

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Blame it on the kid in everyone.  Think Christmas time.  If it really mattered, the official announcement can be advanced.  Bah humbug.  Smiley Sad

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

I have none posted at this time.  I know I’ve been less active this past month, but $0 rewards?

Surely you must have made one of the reward levels.  Maybe there's an error in the system with $0 mapped to a reward level.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can confirm the new reward level was awarded.  The extra community reward comes in handy to offset my referral reward losses from the Koodo migration.  Special thanks again to @Luddite for the suggestion that made this possible and the wisdom of Public Mobile for acting on good advice.  

@stonechucker wrote:

I have none posted at this time.  I know I’ve been less active this past month, but $0 rewards?

I know that supposedly, bravos aren't everything, but based on how they've been doing 4 people at 0.5% and about 10 or so people at top 5% the last couple of months, that would make things harder.  But if the bravo leader board is any indication, I would say that you likely should have still been somewhere between the top 1% and top 5%.

Remember, that month when Public Mobile somehow forgot to pay the rewards to a bunch of people?  Then, to make sure that everyone go the rewards they earned, Public Mobile went and paid them out again. That caused many (probbably most) users to get paid twice that month.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

I can confirm that that the rewards are at the new amounts.  I do, however, wonder if they will actually lead to more rewards being paid out, or if the the total payout will remain about the same as before (ie. possibly less people eligible for each level to compensate for the higher amounts in each category). 

I guess we won't know that until the badges are awarded to see how many at each level

Perhaps, that's what the huge drop off was about for the April and May rewards?  Unfortunately, because no one will tell the users how Public Mobile is calculating these rewards, we will never truly no what was behind that.  I know these numbers do go up and down each month, but the reduction of the amount of users eligible for each level just seems astronmical compared to the rewards from March (and before).

@computergeek541 wrote:

I can confirm that that the rewards are at the new amounts.  I do, however, wonder if they will actually lead to more rewards being paid out, or if the the total payout will remain about the same as before (ie. possibly less people eligible for each level to compensate for the higher amounts in each category). 

I guess we won't know that until the badges are awarded to see how many at each level

MacMe

Hey...I got my first reward and it's up there.  Not Oracle levels, but still good 🙂

Thanks Public Mobile and thanks to everyone who felt sorry for me and bravo'd my mediocre posts! 

closng

Hey YOU BACK!!

Thanks for the heads up! Just checked and I did get June's (new) rewards! Great way to start the weekend!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.