cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional offer not given

Di16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched to Public Mobile on a $40/month for 15 gigs, with an additional $10 points given per month for a full year, but after the first month ($30 plus tax), I got charged $40 plus tax, with no points given. Anyone have the same issue? Was I reading the promotion wrong? 

6 REPLIES 6

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dust2dust I bet you're right about that, OP likely confused the referral credit for a monthly one, if only they gave that much back in points, lol.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Di16 

I haven’t seen any PM promo lately other than the 20gb at 4G for $39.

If you recently joined PM, you will be on the Points system and will receive bonus points or bonus data. 
The only time you will receive $ credits is when you used a friend/family Referral code for a one time $10 credit.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

My bet is on the referral credit. So you paid $40 at first. Then the referral credit would be used to charge you $30. Then you pay the proper amount.

There was a promo a while ago on the $55 plan that credited $20 for 15 months.

But most promos are extra features, not credits.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no such promotion available, you sadly misread before changing plans, sorry to say.

Hi @Di16 and points are given in points and not in $.   You need to collect to 15 points to redeem for $15 bill credit

did you join the 3x Points for 12 months? I don't remember a $10  for 12 months promo. 

Ot maybe you got a friend code to save $10 one time?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Di16 you are on the new Public points system and not old one?

please check My Account, Rewards page again using Incognito/private/secret mode to make sure you were not reading cached page

f you are sure no points given, submit ticket with CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.