cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

Sherry121
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just received my email eligibility for the sale offer or 2 extra GB data, but I have to activate by Sept 7th, question is, I ordered a sim card today and it arrives in 3-7 business days so i wont make it by the deadline to activate? Anyone know if I'll still get the promo because I got the email with code? 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherry121 

i suggest you get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it go to any gas station near you...

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

.. maybe add a disclaimer  about buying SIM with PM online,  bold and red: 

Buying SIM from PM online could take as long as 4 weeks.  PM take no responsibility if promotion was missed due to delay in delivery.  Good Luck and Hope for the best

🙂

Doesn't it just seem baffling ??  This firesale thing  would seem to be an attempt to gain new customers ...yet the prospective customer gets treated like crap .  . Why not  like  @Anonymous  has suggested  ...stand behind the products  and commit to the customer that is willing to wait for a sim card . 🙄

It just seems that playing word games and ambiguity  is SO entrenched in  telecom salesmanship that there is no escaping it . ☹️

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sherry121  Some convenience stores and gas stations carry PM SIM cards. This is probably the fastest and easiest, hassle way to get a SIM.

@BKNS27   the current 2GBBONUS for ongoing 2GB monthly bonus has to be activated online and NOT instore. 

@Sherry121   please make sure you buy the SIM card and activate online yourself.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sherry121 

I would suggest you go to London Drugs and get a free PM SIM with the store activation. Remember to use the same email address as the one you signed up on the 2gb promo.

When your SIM finally arrives, you can give it to a friend or family or sell it but remember to give your referral code to them so you can get additional $1 off/30 days.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sherry121 wrote:

Just received my email eligibility for the sale offer or 2 extra GB data, but I have to activate by Sept 7th, question is, I ordered a sim card today and it arrives in 3-7 business days so i wont make it by the deadline to activate? Anyone know if I'll still get the promo because I got the email with code? 

@Sherry121  Yeah, that is tough.

It almost seems like the promo is good for people who already have SIM cards ready to use. 😞

If you want to share the city you are in, perhaps a member has a new, spare SIM ready to use.

.. maybe add a disclaimer  about buying SIM with PM online,  bold and red: 

Buying SIM from PM online could take as long as 4 weeks.  PM take no responsibility if promotion was missed due to delay in delivery.  Good Luck and Hope for the best

🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherry121 wrote:

So you see @J_PM : this is the result of the point in the promo that mentions buying the SIM online. It's simply not possible to order a SIM online and to enjoy the promo. If you were to add wording that if one has registered their email and got the promo code and that you can see that they ordered a SIM and maybe used the same email address in the accepted time-frame then maybe. But you don't mention this. So perhaps mention something like that or remove the point about buying the SIM online. Leave it as buy a SIM in store or having one on hand already.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

In fact, ordering SIM from PM online could take a lot longer.  Some reported that they didn't receive it until the 3rd week or even 4th

the promotion has been ongoing and have been since April.  of course, I cannot guarantee that it will extend again until you got the SIM card.

if you need it in a rush, try to buy the SIM from local kiosks (Walmart/Loblows/London Drug), Some Koodo stores also carry PM SIM.    you can also order from Amazon if you have Prime membership..  

Need Help? Let's chat.