cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with payment system?

Nigelshorvath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need some help with the payment system please. I'm at my wits end. and to tell the truth, this is why I never wanted to be on autopay. I entered my card info, clicked on setup autopay, got the message good things come to those that wait, then waited and waited, then waited and so on and so on and then took me back to the setup autopay screen. Now when I checked my balance because I didn't get an email conformation, the balance is the same, when I tried to make a manual payment, it tells me there is enough funds in my account, what the hell is going on?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Nigelshorvath 

Which PLAN did you select and what is your AVAILABLE balance showing on your self-serve landing page?

If there is a reactivate option presented, tap it.   

If there isn't wait an hour, clear cache and cookies, open an incognito tab and try entering the payment information again (if it's NOT already correctly listed)

As far as your phone not working, try re-booting, remove SIM, restart, insert SIM.  That sometimes helps.

If all else fails and nothing works to ensure payment info on file and phone not working, you might try the porting team (IF you ported from another provider).  

Open a ticket for assistance here and type "port request" or call the porting team at 1-**

Read this link for more details on the porting process:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

If you registered a NEW number, and need to speak with the Customer support agents (they're called Moderators), try this:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Nigelshorvath wrote:

Oh yes, and I still have no phone!

@Nigelshorvath hi do you see a reactivate button in your self serve account? if so press it to restart your plan

Nigelshorvath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oh yes, and I still have no phone!

Need Help? Let's chat.