cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem logging into My Account

Sylvain4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m having trouble logging into My Account, every time I get a message saying my username or password is incorrect. Those are however the credentials I saved on my phone to automatically log in

8 REPLIES 8

@Sylvain4 wrote:

Thanks! I will do as you say and let you know if it works

@Sylvain4 , I’m trying to remember the exact wording but please select what best matches to allow you to submit the support ticket. 

Sylvain4

Thanks! I will do as you say and let you know if it works

@Sylvain4 wrote:

Like a month or two ago

@Sylvain4 , some Customers have stated that after not logged into their “My Account” for a few months they were no longer able to. They had to submit a support ticket to CSA to get it fixed! Please do that if it will not allow you to sign in!

Click here to get started and type type “Forgot log in information”, select “Contact Us”, then select “Click here to submit a ticket”. 

Edit: Wording! Sorry. SIMon can be tricky at times!

Watch for a response back from a CSA in your Community private mailbox at the top right of this page which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

- Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Sylvain4

Like a month or two ago

@Sylvain4 wrote:

I tried logging in using a private navigation page and it still doesn’t work. I even changed my password. Still doesn’t work

@Sylvain4 , when was the last time you were able to successfully login?

Sylvain4

I tried logging in using a private navigation page and it still doesn’t work. I even changed my password. Still doesn’t work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sylvain4 

another thing to bear in mind is that when using a device with saved credentials, the device may try to automatically log you in after those credentials are populated in the username and password field.

If yours does is, do not tap that login button and allow the system to generate a login process to the account page. 

give it about 5 to 10 seconds, and it may auto connect.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Sylvain4 wrote:

I’m having trouble logging into My Account, every time I get a message saying my username or password is incorrect. Those are however the credentials I saved on my phone to automatically log in

@Sylvain4 , I find saving login causes errors! The webpage has cashing issues. Please clear your browser’s history & try to login using a browser in private / incognito mode. Please let me know how it goes. 

Need Help? Let's chat.