cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan was paid but never changedatill got $15 plan

mcstuffin1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my plan to the 40 dolar plan with more data cause I'm from peavine metis settlement and ive been evacuated today is the 9th day and seeing how I dont have wifi I uae way more data then normal and I tried to switch my 15 dollar plan to with a plan that was.ore data 10gbs or 15gb I can't remember the exact. Amount but its alot more then the plan i already had and my Mastercard was charged $42 but i never got the plan I was charged for and everytime I try to swtich it it keeps saying error please try again later but it will never complete the transaction I keep getting error messages and since the 19 IV went through 6 GB of data and again yesterday i got my $1250 for being evacuated for 7 days I put more funds so i can try to switch plans but again wirh the error messages and now I had to pay 45 for only 3gb when i tried repeatedly to switch the plan previously so ive been charged 42 dollars on the 19th for a plan that i never got and the data is 15 per gb and ive had paid 132 dollars or more in the 5 days im abiutnto switch to a better carrier if possible cause public mobile is the best for calling ans data and i wiuld hate it if I had to switch carriers please what should I do ?

4 REPLIES 4

@mcstuffin1972   if you select change plan on renewal date, the plan won't change untill next renewal date

So, you want the new plan now?  if that is the case , click Change plan now

But before you do it, please check if PM charged you already.  And please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode to login My Account and confirm your current plan once again.  

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mcstuffin1972 Do you remember if you selected to change immediately or at next renewal?  If at next renewal it won't change until you plan is set to renew.  You may want to contact the CS Agent to let you know if your plan is set to change at renewal and/or ask them if they can make it immediate for you.

You can contact an agent using the chatbot.  Type "agent" and click contact us to go through the wizard.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If for some reason they don't respond to the ticket, you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a help article about how to contact the CS Agent.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

mcstuffin1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have the 15 dollar plan and i paid 42 dollars on the 19th to switch and I have to pay $15 for each gb additional since the 19 but it still wont change plan I been trying for the last hour to change plan since the 19th which was 4 days ago ive had paid $90 for additional data

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What your account says? What plan you actually have?

Did you do change plan NOW or you did schedule plan change on next renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.