cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post to moderator

Pinewater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't log in even after pw reset. Have ASUS phone, no ideas on clearing cache.

Need to inform service provider, this phone company, my new credit card info. It is ducking frustrating. Can I just email the new Info to someone ?

5 REPLIES 5

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Pinewater, I have an Asus ZenFone 3 Max, and this is how you can clear your cache on your phone

It depends on what your browser you are using, so this is what I have on my phone:

Chrome

1. Click on the Chrome icon
  2. The top right corner is three dots. Click on that
  3. Scroll down until you see Settings, click on that
  4. Select Privacy
  5. Scroll down until you see Clear browsing data
  6. Choose what you want to delete

Google

1. Click on the profile icon, in the top-right corner, under the time
  2. Click on Search Activity
  3. It will take you to your My Activity
  4. You should see another there more dots now in the same search your activity field bar, click on that
  5. Select Delete Activity By
  6. Select All time
  7. Select and checkmark any of the three: Image Search, Search or Video Search
  8. Click on next when ready

Bing

1. Click on the head icon, top-right hand corner
  2. Click on History
  3. Click on the trash can, it will delete your entire history
  4. Clear browsing data

Hope that helps

@gblackma wrote:

@Pinewater follow the above advice and contact the moderators. In the meantime use 611 to delete and add your new credit card. See link on how to do it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe. 

CC cannot be removed or added by calling 611.

@Pinewater follow the above advice and contact the moderators. In the meantime use 611 to delete and add your new credit card. See link on how to do it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Pinewater wrote:

I can't log in even after pw reset. Have ASUS phone, no ideas on clearing cache.

Need to inform service provider, this phone company, my new credit card info. It is ducking frustrating. Can I just email the new Info to someone ?

Use this link to contact a moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Pinewater What error are you getting? If you have locked yourself only Moderators can help you. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.